Apprenticeship Digital Administration Apprentice
Digital Administration Apprentice
Salary: £0.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-08
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016472
Currently seeking an ambitious individual to work with for a fantastic charity that supports people that have learning disabilities, mental health issues and other additional support needs to have real positive change in their lives regardless of their age or circumstances. Their work is based on a Human Rights Approach, empowering people to live their life to its fullest potential whilst being active citizens within their community.
We are looking for someone to become a key part of the Finance and Business team and help provide high quality administrative, business and financial support across our organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills working within a friendly and supportive team.
- You will deliver a friendly service, smiling and greeting our visitors
- You will contribute as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks
- You will answer, screen and transfer telephone calls
- You will create and maintain filing systems, photocopying and archiving
- You will assist in the organisation of meetings and events including organising equipment and refreshments and arranging travel and accommodation.
- You will prepare and modify documents including correspondence, memos and emails
- You will work with Microsoft Office packages
- You will use software to help support the organisation’s digital footprint
- You will be involved in updating and editing the website
- You will maintain the confidentiality of information about the people we work for, employees and organisational business at all times
- Do you want to change the world, one person at a time?
- Do you want to be your personal best, unashamedly?
- Are you looking for a role where you can be yourself?
- You are friendly, welcoming, eager to learn, hardworking and like to laugh.
- Some occaisonal travel to the Motherwell office may be required, so ideal candidate must be able to do this.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9am – 5:00pm
- £9,880 – £11,440
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
56 total views, 2 today