Apprenticeship Cyber IT Apprenticeship
Cyber IT Apprenticeship
Salary: £0.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-06
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016252
My client is a non-departmental body of the Scottish Government and as Scotland’s principal environment regulator, their role is to make sure that the environment and human health are protected, to ensure that Scotland’s natural resources and services are used as sustainably as possible and contribute to sustainable economic growth.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who wants to develop their passion for information security in an “On Line” world. The traditional methods of protecting the business by creating a hard perimeter are no longer appropriate in the flexible, portable and “always on” world in which we live. You will be joining our network and security team and will participate in the development, maintenance and operation of a secure infrastructure.
• Configuration of system clients and network devices.
• Configuring and operating Mobility solutions
• Implementing Authentication and Identity Access management
• Understand the concept and benefits of Ethical Hacking
• Interpretation of the Penetration Testing process and its outcomes.
• A genuine passion and understanding of Cyber Security and developing within SEPA;
• Has problem solving and analytical skills and a genuine interest in working with technology
• Has great attention to detail and is able to follow instructions and complete tasks
• Is creative and a self-starter
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri
- 9am – 5pm
- £18063 per year
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
72 total views, 3 today