Apprenticeship Customer Service Executive Apprentice
Location: Craigforth, Stirling, FK9 4UE
Working Week: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, 35 hrs per week
Salary: £313.79 per week
Closing Date: 2019-04-05
We have an exciting opportunity within our business for a Customer Service Executive Apprentice within Pru Wealth Operations. This area of the business is responsible for the day to day servicing of our successful Retirement Account. This includes but is not restricted to making customer payments, updating customer records and responding to customer enquiries from set up to maturity. There is a high focus on customer service in this area.
About the Employer:
Working with M&GPrudential as an Accounts Payable Apprentice means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investments business.
M&GPrudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
As a Customer Service Executive Apprentice, you will be an integral part of the Pru Wealth Operations area that are responsible for supporting our customers by responding to their enquiries and accurately updating their records. It is therefore important the successful applicant has excellent communication skills, high accuracy, great time management and strong team work ethic.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries, post and email
- Interacting with customers as well as other Financial Service Providers and Advisors
- Collecting outstanding customer personal information and requirements – in writing and verbally
- Processing customer requests efficiently and accurately
- Updating customer records
- Working collaboratively with colleagues in your team and area to ensure customer outcomes are met and/or exceeded
- A passion to work with other people and ability to build relationships
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft IT packages e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- The ability to work confidently in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent customer focus
- The ability to use initiative and learn to prioritise own workload
- Strong organisational skills
This apprenticeship role is suitable for someone who is looking to begin a career in Financial Services environment but has little or no experience of the discipline is a recent school/college/sixth form leaver. This could be a great stepping stone that leads to a financial services career.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following qualities:
- Enthusiastic and confident attitude
- Not fazed by challenges and changes
- Willingness to learn/ take ownership of own development
Our standard entry requirements apply: Scottish National 5’s with good grades in Maths and English (A-C) or relevant 2 years work experience.
Qualification you’ll achieve as part of your Apprenticeship:
Diploma in Business Administration at SCQF Level 6
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
43 total views, 4 today