Apprenticeship Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Agent
Salary: £150.00 – £250.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-11-27
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016168
Are you passionate about IT? Are you looking for an apprenticeship which will allow you to learn new technology as well as apply that in every day working life? Are you always helping around the house with technology? Then we would like to hear from you!
The opportunity to join an award-winning organisation consisting of distinct companies that have been specialising in the delivery of complementary end-to-end IT services to the public, private and third sector for over 30 years. A company who support their young people in maximising their opportunities for development in both apprenticeships and further industry learning.
We are currently seeking hard working, energetic young people who are serious about a career in IT to undertake a 2 year Apprenticeship with a leading Scottish IT Company.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Customer Care Agent. Based at our Head Office in Kilmarnock, the ideal candidate will have previous Customer Service experience, ideally within the IT industry.
• To increase overall organisational capability and performance of the Service Desk team
• Identifying areas for improvement to enable the organisation to meet its operational and strategic goals.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction and retention while reporting any issues to the line manager
• Build working relationships customers and colleagues
• Responding to enquiries and complaints
• Contacting customers to provide progress reports
• Logging customers technical support incidents via various inbound medium
• Reviewing and scheduling technical resources teams tickets
• Ensuring technical team are meeting customers SLA’S
• Excellent telephone manner
• Strong Customer Service experience
• Customer orientated
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proactive approach
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Thursday 09:00 to 17:30 and Friday 08:30 to 17:00
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
105 total views, 1 today