Apprenticeship Customer Administration Post Order Support
Employer: Taylor Maxwell & Co Ltd
Working week: Mon-Fri 9-5
About the employer:
Taylor Maxwell & Co Ltd part of Taylor Maxwell Group, are a market leader in the supply and distribution of construction façade materials. Group turnover exceeds £200m and in 2017 we were placed at no.37 on the Sunday Times Profit Track 100.
The role provides frontline support for the existing Post Order Customer Service team. Processing customer and supplier orders, delivery requests and accounts to ensure that customer needs and service levels are achieved.
Training to be provided:
Induction and on the job training with an SVQ Level 2 Customer Service on successful completion of a 3 month probation period.
Provide frontline support for the existing Post Order Customer Service Team. Process customer and supplier orders, delivery requests and accounts to ensure that customer needs and service levels are achieved.
– Answering incoming calls to the office and forwarding calls to the relevant person.
– General office duties such as visitor reception, administration and filing.
– Providing cover when staff shortages occur due to holidays / sickness.
– Checking Manufacturers acknowledgments.
– Giving delivery notification to Customers.
– Create and update orders and delivery requests in accordance with the Company’s procedures.
– Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships between customers, suppliers and sales staff
– Support the sales teams in their objectives
– Ensure prompt action and progress of call offs and queries received from customers, suppliers and sales staff.
– Monitor customer credit status in conjunction with Head Office and ensure that Company Credit Control Procedures are always adhered to.
– Notify availability concerns to sites and sales staff.
– Any other duty deemed by the Directors to be in the interest of the team in achieving its objectives
– Must be able to communicate effectively and be polite but assertive when required in difficult situations
– Must show evidence of being organized and responding promptly
– Ability to listen properly and to be patient when required
– Able to work accurately and quickly
– Ability to work under pressure and make correct decisions
– Good skills in Word and general Windows environment
– Must reside within commutable distance of the office
– Relevant experience of customer support and admin
– Well-developed telephone call handling skills
– Evidence of building relationships with customers or suppliers
– Knowledge of the construction industry
– Competitive salary
– 25 days’ holiday, increasing with years of service
– Annual company bonus scheme
– Pension scheme
– Childcare vouchers
– Office parking
How to ApplyApply using the 'Apply Online' function below. Job applicant privacy notice: www.taylormaxwell.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy-notice
Apply for this Job
1241 total views, 1 today