Apprenticeship Contracts Administrator
Salary: £199.88 per week
Closing Date: 2019-07-06
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017947
Our Client is an award winning scaffolding, access, & manufacturing specialist. With locations in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Fife, Stoke, Denmark, Sweden, and interests in the USA and Australia, we are well placed to become the go-to supplier for all access needs.
As part of their rapid growth we are now looking to recruit an Administrator to work in our Scaffold Contracts division, based at our Glasgow Head Office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing general administrative support to the Contracts team.
- Creating new and maintaining existing customer records in the database
- Dealing with enquiries and customer queries
- Ensuring documentation is kept up-to-date
- Supporting month-end invoicing
- Managing the order process for PPE and other project-related consumables
- Good team worker
- Ability to provide good customer service
- Reasonable IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft word & Excel
- 40 hour week
- Long term employment and good career path options
- Dependent on your strengths can move within the company
- Our client has a high success record in hiring and keeping on apprentices long term with 4 or 5 previous apprentice in full time employment with them
- Equal opportunities employer
- All statutory holidays
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
39 total views, 1 today