Apprenticeship Complaints Administrator Apprentice
Location: Craigforth, Stirling, FK9 4UE
Working Week: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, 35 hrs per week
Salary: £313.79 per week
Closing Date: 2019-04-05
We are seeking a motivated and conscientious individual who cares about the customers and is interested in the Customer Services career.
About the Employer:
Working with M&GPrudential as an Accounts Payable Apprentice means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investments business.
M&GPrudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
This role will require you to support the handling of investigations and resolution of customer complaints. You will be required to support each case individually using your initiative to make decisions, often under changing circumstances.
As a Complaints Administrator Apprentice, you will use a range of systems and techniques in order to resolve issues and rebuild trust for our customer.
- Logging and acknowledging customer complaints within regulatory timescales
- Allocating work to complaint handlers based on skill sets
- Using database and making workflow entries to record relevant information and audit trail for compliance with regulatory reporting requirements
- Identifying and communicating trends based on types and volumes of incoming complaints
- Preparing and arranging authorisation of payments to customers
- Providing ad hoc admin support to the team where required
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Good telephone skills
- Ability to work in a large, diverse team, contributing positively to the daily behaviours and objectives
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to build and develop relationships
This Apprenticeship is suitable for someone who is looking to start a career in Financial Services but has little or no experience, recent school/college/sixth form leavers looking for a change in their career path.
An ideal candidates will possess the following qualities:
- Confident and friendly
- Well presented
- A strong team player
Our standard entry requirements apply: Scottish National 5’s with good grades in Maths and English (A-C) or relevant 2 years work experience.
Qualification you’ll achieve as part of your Apprenticeship:
Diploma in Business Administration at SCQF Level 6
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
44 total views, 3 today