Apprenticeship Client Support & Marketing apprentice
Client Support & Marketing apprentice
Salary: £157.50 – £221.25 per week
Closing Date: 2019-04-25
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017447
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A fully integrated process-driven online HR software platform, who deliver a more joined-up approach to people management practices.
The company consists of a suite of modules that span the complete employee lifecycle and is the only solution to bring together all of the data processing capability, information and guidance that line managers and HR professionals need into a single, easy-to-use, web-based system.
The company is designed form ground up to provide both HR and line managers all of the tools, data and guidance that they need to be effective – in one easy-to-use online service.
They specialise in Online HR software, process-oriented data workflow, built in employment legislation and HR best practice, collaboration of activities amongst users, reflect own branding, policies and procedures, HR letters, email templates and forms.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Currently seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to work within a well known online HR software company based within the Stirling area.
This is a Hybrid role providing client support with elements of marketing included. Carring out a varied range of tasks and activities both individually and as part of the wider team including but not restricted to the following:
- Provide a high level of client support to customer via over the phone or web facing
- Update online help files
- Implement technical support for users
- Update online support portal
- User Guide Documentation
- Product testing
- Pre-sales product demos via online
- Product implementation and training services
- Social media marketing- updating linkedin for example
- Copy Writing
- Updating web page
- Any form of marketing promotion for the company needed at any given time
- Ad hoc tasks include greeting clients and general admin duties when required.
- Good telephony skills
- Understand both verbal and written instructions
- Good written communication skills in order to complete work records: accuracy and neatness
- Display good communication skills, be friendly, polite and approachable to team members, clients and visitors
- Show an ability to plan and organise daily work routines
- Ability to deal with changing work priorities and be willing to take on new and additional work
- Have the ability to positively deal with problems which occur within your normal working routine
- Have a genuine interest in business software applications
- Have a good understanding of IT – MS Office
- £4.20-£5.90 per hour (National Min Wage rising to £4.35-£6.15 per hour from April)
- Staff car park
Future Career Progression:
- Potential to move into marketing role (for right candidate)
- Pay increase dependent on performance
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
51 total views, 5 today