Apprenticeship Client Reporting Apprentice
Client Reporting Apprentice
Salary: £293.62 per week
Closing Date: 2019-01-04
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016681
Multrees Investor Services (Multrees) was formed in 2011. Our purpose is to enable wealth managers and private investment firms to efficiently manage their assets across a complicated provider and regulatory landscape. Multrees provide independent high quality, customised reporting, investment administration and custody services using proven technology.
The Client Reporting Team Analyst is responsible for the timely and accurate production of periodic Management Reports, Ad-Hoc Valuations, Quarterly Valuation and Transactions Reports, and Tax Year end reporting on behalf of our clients. The Client Reporting Team sits within the wider Data Management, Reconciliations, Account Opening and Client Reporting department.
- Production of ad-hoc reports for clients and their underlying customers in response to business requirements within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly management information reports for clients and for the internal use of the company.
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly portfolio reports for clients and their underlying customers.
- Production of performance information for the clients on a portfolio by portfolio basis for inclusion in the periodic portfolio reports.
- Maintain and continue to develop efficient ways of developing reports, and achieve improvements in efficiencies.
- Collaborates with other teams within the business to improve the quality and integrity of the data included in client reports and the reports of their customers.
- Liaison with clients regarding queries or all client reporting matters including performance.
- Liaison with external parties regarding queries on client reports produced for our clients and their customers.
- Maintain effective controls to mitigate risk and ensure compliance to required processes and procedures.
- Liaison with clients to obtain development requirements for the following quarter
- Testing development changes implemented by the team on behalf of clients
Skills and Experience:
- Strong Communicator – both verbal and written.
- Strong Planning & Organisational skills.
- Strong Problem Solving & Investigation skills.
- Strong analytical and interpretative skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict time scales and targets.
- Effective time management for projects with clearly defined and communicated outcomes, timelines and monitoring processes to achieve project deadlines.
- Monday – Friday
- 35 hours per week
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
44 total views, 1 today