Apprenticeship Business Support Apprenticeship
Business Support Apprenticeship
Salary: £0.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-24
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016567
Our client is the worlds largest whiskey auction company in their field & are growing at a rapid pace.
Currently seeking highly motivated ambitious individuals for an Administrative apprenticeship which will incorporate learning about the business across all departments, so no 2 days in the week will be the same!
All applicants should have a can do attitude, with serious career opportunity following on completion of the apprenticeship.
- Managing incoming enquires both through phone/email
- Arranging pick ups
- Working day to day on CRM
- Sending out orders to customers globally
- Learning about different departments/including logistics & marketing of whiskeys
- Potential to photograph whiskeys & upload them on site & social media.
- A keen willingness to learn and grow themselves
- Enthusiastic and happy nature
- Confident speaking to people on the phone and in person
- Communicate effectively in person/email
- Organised and efficient
- Hard working
- Work well as part of a Team, but can work on own
- Monday – Friday
- 9- 5pm
- £6 p/h – for 16-17 year olds
- £7.50 p/h for 18-19 year olds
- An amazing diverse culture
- Guaranteed pay rise on completion of apprenticeship to £10 p/h.
- Ability to choose path in business they want to go down and will be given support to go achieve their goals.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
57 total views, 12 today