Apprenticeship Business Support Apprentice
Business Support Apprentice
Salary: £230.62 – £269.25 per week
A fantastic opportunity to work in a Business Support role for a leading contactor of artificial grass. As part of a small team you will gain broad experience as you will be engaged with all aspects of the operations team. This includes Sage accounts, online portals and the Microsoft office suite to ensure the smooth operation of the office function. This is the perfect way to launch a career in business and technology.
They offer varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their vision. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who will invest time in developing your skills in order to start your career.
- Processing invoices using Sage Accountancy software
- Process Service and Installation paperwork using Microsoft Word
- Update Social Media and update website using content management systems
- Create Social Media content by editing images
- Use Microsoft Office 365 to create documents and spreadsheets
- Dealing with customers via
- Social Media
- Ad Hoc office tasks as required
- Good time keeping and reliable;
- Positive attitude towards work;
- A willingness to learn;
- Good time management and personal organisation;
- Takes initiative;
- Works well as part of a team;
- Some work experience would be advantageous
- Monday to Friday
- 9am – 5pm
- £12,000 – £14,000 p.a
Future Career Progression:
- There is an offer of a permanent role upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Salary will be reviewed periodically thought your apprenticeship.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
31 total views, 2 today