Apprenticeship Business and Administration Apprentice
Business and Administration Apprentice
Salary: £163.80 – £261.80 per week
Closing Date: 2019-05-31
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017941
Fife Cultural Trust provides creative, entertaining and learning experiences that enhance the quality of life, through partnerships and in our Museums, Galleries, Libraries and Theatres.
Fife Cultural Trust are currently seeking a bright and ambitious apprentice to join their administration team. As first point of contact, you’ll be responsible for welcoming guests to the Trust and engaging on the phone. As such, Fife Cultural Trust are seeking an individual that has a bright and upbeat personality whilst remaining polite and professional.
- Provide a business and administrative support service.
- Use a variety of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access)
- Use bespoke software.
- Make and receive internal/external telephone calls,
- Dealing with enquiries personally by obtaining or passing on information or referring caller to appropriate sources.
- Maintain various records, registers and statistical information, both manual and computerised.
- Assist in the efficient distribution of mail, both internal and external.
- Greet visitors and assist with enquiries, where applicable.
- Undertake filing and photocopying duties.
- Be responsible for petty cash up to the value of £500
- Undertake a Level 3 Business and Administration Modern Apprenticeship.
- Undertake any other duties which may be allocated as and when required.
Skills and Experience:
As the role is client/customer facing Fife Cultural trust are looking for a “ray of sunshine” that has a bright, positive personality. Other qualities that are required:
- Candidates should hold National 4/Intermediate 1 in Maths & English
- Confident & outgoing with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organised and the ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work on your own and also integrate into a team
- A good work ethic and dependable
- Patience and the ability to keep calm under pressure
- Willing to accept feedback and take direction
- Monday – Friday
- 36 hours per week
- £8513 – £13620.80
- Salary will increase to £17,026 after completing 1 year of service and completing the qualification
- 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays (33 total)
- A range of Fife Council benefits & discounts
- Enrolment into local Government pension scheme
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
23 total views, 1 today