Apprenticeship Business Administration Property Assistant Apprentice
Business Administration Property Assistant Apprentice
Salary: £288.45 per week
Closing Date: 2019-02-14
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017235
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a successful Property company in Dundee.
You will gain an apprenticeship in Business administration.
As a property assistant you will be a key member of the Dundee Property Management team providing support within the branch. Situated front of house the Property assistant will meet and greet clients, tenants and contractors when entering the office. The Property Assistant will also be responsible for processing important admin within specific deadlines and assisting the property managers and letting negotiators at all times.
You will be a part of this exciting, constantly evolving award winning business.
Our client are the leading residential property investment and management company, with over 20 years’ experience in the UK residential property market. Headquartered in Edinburgh, with local offices across the UK, They have sourced and renovated over 2,000 properties for clients in over 30 countries and currently manage a portfolio of over £250M.
- Answer Call enquiries to the branch ensuring highest customer service
- Assist with enquiries from both prospective and current tenants
- Process contractor invoices ensuring accurately logged and completed on SME
- Responsible for ensuring all keys are accurately logged in and out of system
- Generate and send ‘notice to quit’ documentation when required
- Process prescribed information ensuring accurately registered & sent to tenants
- Assist with taking payments and documenting correct property details
- Ensure all general admin is processed efficiently and saved accordingly
- Ensure high customer service levels are maintained at all times
- Ensure prompt and efficient admin is adhered to consistently
- Attention to detail is vitally important, providing reliable service to clients
- Motivated, proactive and well organised
- A proven track record of working as a team player
- Honesty and integrity is required at all times
- A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times.
Benefits & Future prospects:
- Generous open ended bonus structure
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- 8 statutory days, 4 of which can be taken outside of the bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours
- BUPA after one year service
- The support of an established long serving talented team
- 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
51 total views, 1 today