Apprenticeship Business Administration Apprentice
Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: £250.12 per week
Closing Date: 2019-03-08
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017059
This is a brilliant position for an enthusiastic and eager-to-learn individual to start their career with an exciting apprenticeship. Apply today to kick-start your career!
You will be working for…
A leading Property Management firm based in the centre of Edinburgh are looking for an Administration Apprentice to join their team.
The team are very friendly and pride themselves on providing first rate customer service at all times, their ethos is based on trust and honesty and have built an impressive portfolio of properties
Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Currently seeking an ambitious individual for a Business Admin Apprentice position, you will be joining a dynamic property company in the heart of Edinburgh.
Skills and Experience:
- Answering phone and e-mail enquiries
- Assisting Property Managers with day to day management of properties
- Marketing of properties on the web, updating for rent boards.
- Administration of new tenants including referencing & credit checks
- Dealing with the administration of tenant move in and move out.
- Organising & booking viewings
- Entering invoices into the management software
- Assisting with property visits – viewings & inspections
- Assisting with organising maintenance
- Ability to work well in a busy and pressured environment
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good IT knowledge including Microsoft office
- Self-motivated & proactive
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Attention to detail & accuracy in all administrative tasks.
- 9am – 6pm, Monday – Friday
- 13,000 per annum
- Excellent opportunity to kick start your career working for an ever expanding company.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
4 total views, 4 today