Apprenticeship Business Administration Apprentice
Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 per week
Closing Date: 2019-04-24
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017379
Currently seeking an ambitious individual with a keen interest in Business Administration for an Office Support Administration Apprenticeship position within a professional, well-respected and dynamic company.
Skills and Experience:
- Answer telephone; liaising with customers and suppliers answering queries where possible or forwarding on to colleagues where necessary
- Welcome any visitors to the office
- Manage the admin/info/accounts general email accounts
- Manage incoming and outgoing post
- Manage stationery supplies
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Assist with CCS ‘onboarding’ of new customers process including preparing communication diaries and site information
- Assist Office Manager in processing monthly cleaning and janitorial invoice
- Assist with Stores deliveries including checking stock delivered and signing delivery notes
- Maintain filing/documentation systems
- Coordinate with colleagues to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures including ISO quality standards
- Assist Office Manager with any other office duties as required.
- Pro-active self-starter.
- Conversant with modern technology.
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic employee with ambition, strong work ethic and can work well in a team environment.
- Open to new ideas with the willingness to learn.
- 37.5 hours per week , Monday – Friday
- £10,000 per annum
- The opportunity to join a professional and well-established company with potential career progression.
- There is also an office dog!
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
26 total views, 2 today