Apprenticeship Business Administration Apprentice
Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: £250.12 per week
Closing date: 09 February 2019
This agency specialises in a range of products within the field of digital health and care where they have created a digital network which securely connects citizens, carers and health professionals. This business has seen significant growth in the past 12 months. Working within the digital division, this apprenticeship focuses on the design, delivery and ongoing support of user focused solutions, delivered through web and mobile technologies and platforms.
An excellent opportunity to work for a technology company that creates secure and innovative digital solutions. They are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join the team to support the identity team in a client facing role.
- Front of House reception, and to be the first point of contact with our clients, deliveries and collections.
- Document and data management of administration functions, for the HR team and the wider Team as directed by Line Management.
- General office administration – including stationary organisation.
- Complete and submit accurate time reporting sheets as required by company
- Engage with company coaching process Annual Appraisal and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training process
- Comply with Information Governance requirements
- 5 National 5 grades (Including English and Maths)
- IT literacy with Microsoft office applications at entry level
- Knowledge and aptitude of acceptable business language across a variety of communication channels
Desirable and Advantageous:
- Intermediate IT literacy with Microsoft office commonly used in our workplace
- Data Protection & information governance knowledge
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in team-orientated, collaborative environment.
Essential personal skills and attributes:
- Positive communicator – written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, with ambition and holding strong work ethic.
- Engagement with our team
- Aptitude and willingness to learn transactional and personal skills, including Time managements kills and commitment (working with a plan, including deadlines – possessing a sense of urgency, when needed)
- Right to work in the UK
- Where not yet cleared at Disclosure Scotland Basic and HMG BPSS levels, there will be a requirement for candidates to apply for such clearance.
KPI’s to achieve in the apprenticeship period:
- Ability to prioritise own daily tasks
- Progress to an intermediate/advanced level of Microsoft office application use.
- Demonstrate accurate approach to data and document management
- Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
- 13,000 per annum
- For the right candidate showing the right attitude there will be progression routes available.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
18 total views, 3 today