Apprenticeship Business Administration Apprentice
Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: £148.12 – £180.00 per week
Closing Date: 2019-03-15
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017116
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. As a Business Apprentice you will be assisting on many duties. This will be a hands on role and at times a fast paced environment. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
Our client is one of the leading opticians. Working in an administration role as part of a small team you will gain broad experience as you will be engaged with all aspects of the business, from dealing with customers, to doing administration and running reports.
- Helping to provide an efficient and effective service to the clients, partners and staff.
- Key Accountabilities:
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Closing files on system
- Front of house reception
- Greeting customers
- Operating specialist CRM system
- Proving administrative support to the finance team
- Undertaking ad hoc tasks as required
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and maturity
- Full training will be provided
- Monday to Friday
- £148 – £180 per week
- The company have a history of supporting apprentices through their qualification and giving them great exposure and experience dealing with customers and understanding technical information.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
191 total views, 1 today