Apprenticeship Business Administration Apprentice
Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: £230.62 per week
Closing date: 31 December 2018
Our client are the leading residential property investment and management company, with over 20 years experience in the UK residential property market. Headquartered in Edinburgh, with local offices across the UK, They have sourced and renovated over 2,000 properties for clients in over 30 countries and currently manage a portfolio of over £250M.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a successful Property company in Edinburgh where you will gain an apprenticeship in Business administration. This will be a very varied and busy role combining 50% reception and 50% administration duties
There is great scope for progression for this role. As a business, our client has promoted 25% of their workforce internally over the past year. This role has arisen as the apprentice currently working in this role has completed their Business Administration apprenticeship and is being moved internally into another position.
- Answering all incoming calls, transferring and taking messages
- Meeting & greeting all visitors to the office
- Signing in visitors and issuing visitor passes
- Handling all incoming mail and sorting it into the appropriate pigeon hole
- Franking all outgoing mail
- Arranging taxi’s and couriers
- Ensuring the reception area is clean and tidy at all times
- You will also be required to cover reception during holidays etc
- Ensuring all meeting rooms are stocked each morning as required (milk, coffee, water, etc)
- Ensuring the TV is always on and that the lobby is kept tidy
- Amending the Sign In App with new starts & leavers
- Dealing with stationery orders and undertaking weekly stationery stock takes
- Boardrooms kept well maintained and stocked with refreshments at all times
- Ordering stock for the boardrooms
- Assisting departments with overflow admin
- A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times.
- Attention to detail is vitally important, providing reliable service to clients
- Motivated, proactive and well organised
- A proven track record of working as a team player
- Honesty and Integrity is required at all times
- 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
- A competitive salary [with a generous open ended bonus structure].
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years service. 8 Statutory days, 4 of which can be taken outside of the bank holidays. (The office only closes at Christmas and New Year)
- Flexible Working hours.
- BUPA after year one.
- The support of an established long serving talented team.
- You will be a part of this exciting, constantly evolving award winning business
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
12 total views, 2 today