Apprenticeship Bookings / Reception Apprentice
Bookings / Reception Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 per week
Closing Date: 2019-04-26
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017422
The MGA Academy of Performing Arts (MGA) is a centre of excellence providing training, support and promotion for young performers in Edinburgh. An Academy with one aim — a professional performing arts career for every graduate.
In 2005 Murray Grant and Andrew Gowland began running workshops in acting, singing, dance and musical theatre in Edinburgh and the surrounding area. By July 2010 they had fulfilled their vision of establishing a permanent base for MGA at its beautiful home in Balgreen Road.
An opportunity has arisen within a fantastic Performing Arts Academy for a Digital Applications Apprenticeship to join their front of house team. This is a excellent career boost that will allow you to learn all aspects of a varied role within reception, customer services and systems admin while working in a friendly upbeat working environment.
The right person will join the organisation who are looking to support and progress you within this exciting new role.
Upon the successful completion of your 1 year apprenticeship and training programme there is potentially an excellent full time role with salary increase and of course joining the MGA family.
- Using Microsoft on Macs.
- First Aid.
- Fire Warden.
- Open/Close Buildings – Key Holder.
- Hours between 8am & 9pm.
- Full Time with regular reviews.
- Dealing with emails from students, staff & externals.
- Photocopying & printing for staff.
- General admin duties to support the Academy.
Skills and Experience:
- Good Organisational Skills
- Good communicator
- Motivated and keen to learn,
- Good attention to detail and takes pride in the work
- Outgoing and enjoys working in a fast paced role
- Monday – Friday
- 37.5 hours shifts/possible weekend work
- Working with an exciting fast growing and fabulous team.
- For the right candidate and attitude, MGA are willing to support you.
- Minimum salary to start, review every 3 months and salary increase after 6 months
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
79 total views, 3 today