Apprenticeship Apprenticeship in Technology
Apprenticeship in Technology
Wide-ranging projects. Ground-breaking software. Industry-leading technology. Join us and make an impact. Only at Sky.
Training period: Two years
Requirements: At least five Standards 1-3 or National 4 & 5 including English and Maths. For certain roles, Highers in Maths is desirable
Qualification achieved: Level 8 IT and Telecoms Professionals SCQF
Start date: 9th September 2019
Closing date: 04 March 2019 10:38 (UK time)
About the programme
Join one of two teams:
- UK Information Systems/ Sky Business Technology: get to know our Software Engineering functions, covering testing, automation, technical analysis, operational support and development. Find out how we provide solutions and services to our Contact Centre and Engineer communities. And how we support the various online and interactive services for 11 million UK customers.
- Data Technology & Operations/ Platform Engineering, Development & Test: get up to speed with enterprise technologies. Team up with our Information Systems gurus. Find out how we blaze a trail in all aspects of tech, from delivering daily corporate reports to providing key insights into customers, products and content. Dip into development and testing. See how we find solutions for new products and initiatives, which we support all day, every day.
- Passionate about technology and our brand
- Collaborative and great with people
- A self-starter, resilient when it gets hectic
- A problem-solver
- Approachable and adaptable
What you’ll get
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
When to apply
The current closing date for applications is 4 March 2019. But things move quickly around here, so apply now to avoid disappointment.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
163 total views, 1 today