Apprenticeship Apprentice Telecom & Hosted System Engineer
Apprentice Telecom & Hosted System Engineer
Town: East Kilbride
Salary: £0.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-26
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016421
My client are one of the UK’s leading IT Support companies with office in Glasgow & Edinburgh. They offer support services such as SME lines and calls, broadband, Telephone systems and mobile support. In business since 1998, they are at the forefront of technology and have a real interest in developing their staff from within.
Due to ongoing success and expansion of the engineering team my client has an opening in their East Kilbride office for two trainee Telecom & Hosted System Engineer positions.
This is a full time position offering the successful candidates a fantastic opportunity to join our successful engineer team to train and learn new technologies in the Telecom industry. No prior training is required as you will receive training from the current engineering team and also be given training courses for their current product and services that they provide. The role will also include the installation of Cabling infrastructure.
A driving licence is not required from the beginning but to progress in the role a driving licence will be required at a later date.
- To provide Support & Installation of Telephone systems at the customers premises
- To Install Cabling on Customers premises to support the Telephony & IT equipment
- Carry out comprehensive equipment training
- Respond to Fault Report tickets by email or phone
- Fault finding on-site and remotely
- A Professional & Confident telephone manner
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Able to Work easily on own initiative or as part of a team
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9am – 5pm
- £7500 per annum, overtime is available and will be paid at time and a half
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
69 total views, 2 today