Apprenticeship Apprentice Technical Administrator (12 month contract)
Apprentice Technical Administrator (12 month contract)
Salary: £192.38 per week
E-ON Control Solutions is a part of E-ON who are responsible for their Energy Management. They are looking for an Apprentice Technical Administrator who will be part of the technical administrating team, delivering the required technical administration services to the EMC and their customers as well as innovating new ways of working across all EMC work streams.
- Internally manage all EMC databases.
- Internally manage all processes and procedures across the EMC.
- Manage the software library and distribution to subcontractors/engineers.
- Generating all internal and external EMC reports.
- Central site alarm management.
- Management of client energy usage and alerts.
- Liaise with clients to investigate excess energy usage
- Strong PC skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (in particular excellent Excel skills)
- Excellent customer service experience
- Good communication skills
- Monday – Friday
- 8.30am – 5pm
- £10,000 per year
- Forward thinking company
- Excellent training and support available
- Massive progression opportunities
Future Career Progression:
- This is initially a 12 month contract covering maternity leave. It will depend on a few things at the end of the contract if this will become a permanent position
- £14,000+ per year
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
21 total views, 1 today