Apprenticeship Apprentice Software Developer (Frontend)
Apprentice Software Developer (Frontend)
Programme: Software and web development
Salary: £360.00 per week
As a Frontend Developer at Financial Cloud you will be responsible for creating graphically intensive user interfaces as well as engaging out of the box thinking to create new techniques to visualize data. Using bleeding edge technology, you will take ownership for the design, development and implementation of new applications that turn massive datasets from top financial businesses into something beautiful and intuitive.
- Work with business users to gather functional requirements.
- Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture.
- Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules.
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing.
- Code Configuration and Release Management.
- Production Support and Bug Fixes.
- A real interest and passion for using code
- An Interest in Frontend Developing
- A passion for learning and improving
- Very good communication & problem-solving skills
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude with the desire to succeed
Financial Cloud believe in learning by doing, so the following aspects are nice to have:
- A higher in Computer Science, or a demonstration of real-world experience
- Full training will be provided
- Flexible working start anytime from 8:00 – 9:30 am & leave anytime after 4pm. Must complete a 40 hour week.
- £18,720 Per year.
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days annual leave
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Office pool table, and friendly colleagues
- Exposure to industry experts
- Working with cutting edge software
- Promotion on completion of apprenticeship to affect change in responsibilities.
- Salary review on completion of apprenticeship to affect change in responsibilities.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
11 total views, 1 today