Apprenticeship Apprentice Software Developer (Backend)
Apprentice Software Developer (Backend)
Programme: Software and web development
Salary: £360.00 per week
As a Backend Developer you will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- A real interest and passion for using code
- An Interest in Backend Developing
- A passion for learning and improving
- Very good communication & problem-solving skills
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude with the desire to succeed
Financial Cloud believe in learning by doing, so the following aspects are nice to have:
- An understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Basic understanding of different types of programming language, such as JavaScipt Etc.
- Flexible working start anytime from 8:00 – 9:30 am & leave anytime after 4pm. Must complete a 40 hour week.
- £18,720 Per year.
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days annual leave
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Office pool table, and friendly colleagues
- Exposure to industry experts
- Working with cutting edge software
Future Career Progression:
- Promotion on completion of apprenticeship to affect change in responsibilities.
- Salary review on completion of apprenticeship to affect change in responsibilities.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
16 total views, 1 today