Apprenticeship Apprentice Reconciliations Analyst
Apprentice Reconciliations Analyst
Salary: £293.62 per week
Closing Date: 2018-11-26
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016155
Do you have the desire to enter into the finance industry? QA Apprenticeships are offering a fantastic role where you would be undertaking SCQF Level 6 in Providing Financial Services.
Our client provides independent high quality, customised reporting, investment administration and custody services using proven technology. Their purpose is to enable wealth managers and private investment firms to efficiently manage their assets across a complicated provider and regulatory landscape.
Our purpose is to enable wealth managers and private investment firms to efficiently manage their assets across a complicated provider and regulatory landscape. Multrees provide independent high quality, customised reporting, investment administration and custody services using proven technology.
The Reconciliation Team is responsible for ensuring that clients’ assets are correctly recorded and that FCA guidelines are adhered to effectively. Team members are responsible for the reporting of reconciliation exceptions to the business and for assisting in the remediation of these breaks if required. They are also responsible for undertaking oversight activities across the Operations area of Multrees. The reconciliations team is one of the teams in the Data Management and Reconciliations Department
- Responsible for the production of daily internal and external reconciliations and monthly nominee reconciliation, assigning breaks to relevant areas for investigation and resolution
- Oversight of reconciliation breaks and highlighting items of concern to Reconciliations Team Leader
- Maintain relationships with third parties responsible for providing statements of asset holdings
- Adhere to established processes and procedures
- Respond to incoming queries, ensuring they are answered accurately and on a timely basis
- Participate in projects which require input from or directly impact the team
- Undertaking root cause analysis and extrapolating trends and highlighting anomalies in the data.
- Preparation of management information
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel including data manipulation, Vlookups and pivot tables
- National 5 Maths Grade A/B
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment
- Have a team player perspective
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Must be accurate and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise heavy workload and work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to communicate confidently
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
97 total views, 1 today