Apprenticeship Apprentice Learning Development Assistant
Apprentice Learning Development Assistant
Salary: £0.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-06
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016250
QA Apprenticeships are currently recruiting for 3 office administration apprentices to work from the Glasgow office of an elite global organisation, with a history spanning hundreds of years. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone with top-notch organisational skills and a strong work ethic.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
Working for a leading global law firm with a history spanning almost 200 years, and clear strategy for future growth. Their in-depth understanding of their clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service have seen them become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone with top-notch organisational skills and a strong work ethic.
• Undertake a full range of administrative support services, including record management, travel booking, reporting, meeting & event support, compiling and distributing documents
• Preparing documents, materials and reports
• Maintain records on Learning Management System
• Act as first point of contact for the Learning Contact Centre responding to queries & requests in a timely manner
• Set up and production of virtual classroom and remote learning technology
• Contribute to the development and coordination of enhanced self service and online learning offerings including e-Learning modules
• Traveling to other offices as required to assist with the coordination of programmes and events
• A collaborative team player with a can do attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Outstanding client service orientation
• Good attention to detail and responsiveness
• A desire to progress and learn
• Ability to use and quickly learn new IT systems and learning technology
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00am to 5:30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
58 total views, 1 today