Apprenticeship Apprentice IT Technician
Apprentice IT Technician
Salary: £156.00 per week
Closing Date: 2019-03-08
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017464
This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career
You will be working for…
A Successful UK Company who are looking to add an IT apprentice their IT support team. The company have offices throughout the UK. They are looking for a strong, driven and problem solving individual to work within the IT team. This is a great opportunity to get to know the industry, get involved in exciting projects, develop skills rapidly and opens up opportunities for a successful career in this ever changing market.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Our client is a dynamic, five-star conference & events venue with exceptional conference and business facilities located in the heart of Glasgow’s bustling commercial city centre. Not only do they provide a beautiful location for events of all varieties, they also provide the technology to support any business or leisure function.
To help with this element, they are looking to employ and support an IT technician apprentice who learn to set up and install AV and digital audio technology for events. As well as offer 1st Line IT support for the teams working in the centre.
- AV/IT with AV being the primary part of the role
- Setting up small office to large Corporate events
- Supporting Laptops, TV’s, Projectors, PA System, Raspberry Pi
- Good front of house skills, dealing with prestige customers
- Weekend work and evenings as expected in events work
- IT support dealing with patching network cables, phones, PC’s
- Experience of Microsoft office and apple products desirable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft
- Someone with practical skills and much oif the work is hands on
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and use initiative to problem solve
- Excellent communications skill both written and oral
- A willingness to learn / collaborate with team members
- Ability to work shifts including weekends
- 8 Hours a day, between 8 – 8 with shift patterns
- No one day will ever be the same with new challenges all the time.
- Working in a beautiful location
Future Career Progression:
- Permanent, full time role with real career progression
- £17, 000 – £20,000 after apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
42 total views, 4 today