Apprenticeship Apprentice Data Administrator
Apprentice Data Administrator
Salary: £249.00 per week
Closing Date: 2019-04-26
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017465
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a growing company in a competitive industry. The organisation is perfect for someone who is hoping to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
My client is a firm of Messenger-at-Arms & Sheriff Officers. The Sheriff Officers and field force staff working across Scotland with a high degree of local knowledge of consumer and commercial debtors within each area.
They are looking for a trainee data administrator who is enthusiastic, willing to learn and has excellent attention to detail.
My client is a family business which encourages growth and development for all staff. They provide Debt Recovery, Citation and Diligence and Professional Investigation services to a range of businesses, financial services institutions, utility companies, professional services firms, public sector bodies and government agencies.
Walker Love is a firm of Messenger-at-Arms & Sheriff Officers. They Sheriff Officers and field force staff working across Scotland with a high degree of local knowledge of consumer and commercial debtors within each area.
They are looking for a trainee data administrator within their Enforcement Team who is enthusiastic, willing to learn and has excellent attention to detail.
- Following up on any additional administration work in relation to Collections Diligence
- Responding to emails in relation to Enforcement & Employers
- Completing daily diaries
- Ensuring that queries and instructions received from our clients and dealt with immediately and effectively.
- Successfully complete all allocated training modules on MY721
- Understand and adhere to the Firm and department standards, policies and procedures
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the Firm’s business/employees/clients/customers/visitors
- Undertake any additional duties as required in order to keep the office running smoothly
- Maintain a professional and welcoming approach when dealing with clients/customers
- Must act in a courteous and professional manner at all times
- Promote a positive Firm image by keeping a neat, clean and tidy appearance
- Organisational skills
- Someone who can prioritise
- Confident telephone manner
- Team player
- Someone willing to learn
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Monday – Friday
- 9am – 5:00pm with 1 hour lunch break
- £12,194 per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Full procedural and legal training provided
- Friendly working environment
Future Career Progression:
- Dependent on where the strengths lie
- Progression within Enforcement Dept
- Salary reviewed after completion of apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
55 total views, 4 today