Apprenticeship Apprentice Customer Service Administrator
Apprentice Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £0.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-03
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016205
We are looking for an enthusiastic, cheerful, ‘unfazeable’ customer services ace (or soon to be) to come and join our award-winning business here in Inverness. We want energy, adaptability, thoroughness in your approach to work and excellent English language communications skills. You’ll be part of a small team of three working alongside the Office and Operations Manager. You’ll be expected to muck in when needed and do it with enthusiasm!
A Modern Apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to develop your skills along with providing you with the knowledge and practical experience of the core aspects of Business Administration.
We are offering this exciting opportunity for a conscientious, flexible and hard-working 16-24 year old who possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills to come and work in the education sector.
- Provide excellent customer service when dealing with enquires/complaints from new and existing customers by phone, email and livechat
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers internal and external
- Respond clearly, accurately and politely by email and over the phone
- Provide administrative support for customers, colleagues and managers.
- Venue management for classroom courses.
- Price negotiation with providers
- Ensuring Course Tutors are organised (venues, participants’ course materials etc.).
- Processing payments for customers online and over the phone
- Chasing and processing balance payments from customers.
- Record keeping, filing and ordering stationery
- Ensuring all customer administration is completed in a timely fashion
- Draft, format and print relevant documents e.g. student certificates.
- Helping the sales and marketing team when required
- Organisational skills
- Someone who can prioritise
- Confident telephone manner
- Team player
- Someone willing to learn
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 9am – 5pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
25 total views, 1 today