Apprenticeship Adviser Support Apprentice
Location: Craigforth, Stirling, FK9 4UE
Working Week: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, 35 hrs per week
Salary: £313.79 per week
Closing Date: 2019-04-05
We have an exciting opportunity within our business for an Adviser Support Apprentice. This area of the business plans, develops, markets and then sells savings, investment and retirement products through a range of distribution channels, such as directly over the phone or via sales partners. There is a high focus on customer service and building and maintaining relationships with current and potential clients.
About the Employer:
Working with M&GPrudential as an Accounts Payable Apprentice means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investments business.
M&GPrudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
As an Adviser Support Apprentice, you will be an integral part of the Adviser Support Team which is responsible for explaining our Investment and Pension Products to our customers, the Financial Advisers. It is therefore important that the successful applicant has excellent relationship building skills and good customer service skills.
- Dealing with enquiries from financial advisers by telephone and email
- Chasing up outstanding queries, requirements and quotes
- Generating sales leads
- Appointment making
- Obtaining client information from Financial Advisers for new business cases to allow the cases to progress smoothly
- Maintaining and building relationships with advisers to obtain future business
- Educating advisers on Prudential’s processes and practices
- Managing adviser expectations in line with Prudential’s timescales
- Acting as a point of contact for escalated issues in relation to Financial Advisers
- Assisting Financial Advisers in the completion of application forms
- Promoting Prudential’s online systems to make it easier for the advisers
- A passion to work with other people and ability to build relationships
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint )
- The ability to work confidently in a deadline driven environment
- Good customer focus
- The ability to use initiative and learn to prioritise own workload
- Strong organisational skills Problem-solving abilities coupled with intelligence, passion and a drive to learn
This apprenticeship role is suitable for someone who is looking to begin a career in a sales environment but has little or no experience of the discipline is a recent school/college/sixth form leaver. This could be a great stepping stone that leads to further sales or financial services career.
Our standard entry requirements apply: Scottish National 5’s with good grades in Maths and English (A-C) or relevant 2 years work experience.
Qualification you’ll achieve as part of your Apprenticeship:
Diploma in Business Administration at SCQF Level 6
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
120 total views, 1 today