Apprenticeship Administration Assistant Apprenticeship
Administration Assistant Apprenticeship
Salary: £315.00 per week
Closing Date: 2019-01-12
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016745
One of Scotland’s premier law firms with offices of equal size and strength across Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow, serving clients in Scotland, the UK and globally. The firm has 58 partners and employs around 500 people.
Core practice areas include corporate finance; commercial; banking; exploration and production; planning; dispute resolution; health, safety and environment; construction and projects; property; employment, pensions and benefits and private client.
Work alongside the Legal PAs to provide the fee earners with the support they need to perform their role of providing legal services to clients
- Scan and file client correspondence and documents to iManage
- Save incoming emails from fee earners’ inboxes if requested
- Record CPD data
- Prepare bibles and bundles
- Open new matters on Lawsoft
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team in a successful, growing firm.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work to own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a proactive manner
- Excellent administration skills
- High level attention to detail
- Prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and LawSoft
- Team player
- Present a professional image and demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the firm’s processes
- Comply with all in-house policies and procedures
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
42 total views, 2 today