Apprenticeship Administration Assistant Apprentice
Administration Assistant Apprentice
Salary: £0.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-30
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016441
This family is an ICT Services group consisting of the Getronics and Connectis brands and is owned by the AURELIUS Group, a holding company headquartered in Munich, Germany. With an extensive history that extends over 125 years, the family has approximately 6,000 employees in 18 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific & Latin America, and has a complete portfolio of integrated ICT services for the large enterprise and public sector markets. This includes Workspace, Applications, Communication, Data Centre, Cloud, Consulting, Product and Managed Services.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a Global IT company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career in IT.
An exciting opportunity to join a growing ICT Services company with a global portfolio providing administrative support to the Change Management team.
This is an exciting role with growth opportunities available for the right candidate.
Working within the Change Management team you will be responsible for ensuring the stability of the Production environment and mitigating against any potential financial or reputational loss by providing administrative support.
This is achieved by implementing and maintaining standardized processes aimed at controlling all change activity being deployed to the production environment.
The Change function is a globally based team supporting several hundred clients located in different industries and varying in size and complexity.
- Attending staff meeting and capturing minutes
- Liasing with colleagues to find out what changes are being implemented/approved or have went ahead
- Updating and processing change records
- Updating excel spreadsheets
- As part of day to day role will use Skype, Office 365, Sharepoint and in house systems (full training will be given)
- General admin duties as when required
- Customer focused, ability to listen to and understand the customers’ needs
- Good written and verbal communication skills, calm and polite telephone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team, and in a pressurised environment
- Excellent time management, and able to work on own initiative
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
68 total views, 1 today