Apprenticeship Administration Apprentice
Salary: £165.38 per week
Closing Date: 2018-11-28
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016178
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don’t delay!
You will be working for…
Founded in 1998, this company are a leading provider of high calibre Security Guarding & Property Maintenance services throughout Edinburgh and the Lothians.
Their main services include Remote CCTV Monitoring, Security Guarding, Security Mobile Patrols and Property Maintenance.
Combining individual skills, quality training and positive attitudes; their team ensure the highest levels of professionalism, leadership, commitment to quality of service and client relationships.
- Meeting & Greeting clients
- Data input and system monitoring
- General administration tasks
- This role comes with an Annual Lothian Buses RidaCard.
- Increase to £9500 after year 1 (with Annual Lothian Bus Ridacard)
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- Someone with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Someone with the willingness to undertake further training and qualification
- Someone who is enthusiastic and positive attitude towards working
- Someone who is reliable and trustworthy
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri, 9am – 5.30pm
- £8600 per annum plus bus pass
- With this position, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to have a bus pass provided by the employer.
- The successful applicant will receive wage rises as skill and experience increases.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Skills and Experience:
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
49 total views, 1 today