Apprenticeship Accounts Reporting Assistant
Accounts Reporting Assistant
Salary: £0.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-02
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016188
We are looking for ambitious and hard working people who wish to start their career in the business world.
Fortune 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, and the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of revenue) In the UK they advise on more commercial property than any other adviser. They are a company who believe in development and progressing their staff and for an individual coming into the business at entry level, it is an amazing opportunity.
Global Building Maintenance company based in Glasgow City Centre are looking for a Accounts Reporting Apprentice to join their growing Reporting Team to help continue to deliver high quality standard internal work.
- Responsible for ensuring all allocated tasks are completed to deadline
- Professional approach when liaising with all internal and external contacts ensuring a great customer service
- Involvement in ad-hoc transactions and project work
- Maintain team mailbox
- Assisting team with responding to customer queries and ad-hoc reporting
- Weekly payment run including movement of funds supporting the wider team
- Rent reconciliations
- General administration tasks
- strong interpersonal skills
- ability to prioritise
- ability to be pro-active
- good communication skills
- flexible approach to work
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
44 total views, 1 today