2018 Early Careers Market in Scotland
Free White Paper for recruiters and employers
- Get candidate attraction right in Scotland
- Improve in-channel attraction to grow applications from target groups
- Fuel emotional engagement and sense of purpose
- Address early career expectations
- Understand how to get a return from the Apprenticeship levy in Scotland
- Develop in-house academy models for early career development
- Provide experiential educational engagement as part of candidate attraction
- Influence candidate behaviour through character development
Thank you for your interest in our Solutions and Developments in the Early Careers Market in Scotland 2018.
Our Early Careers White Paper is presented as independent 'tell it like it is' competitive intelligence from the early careers market in Scotland. Our insight is drawn from our annual early career client survey responses, 16-24 year old candidate feedback in our business, behaviour analysis and multiple touchpoints with schools, colleges and career centres across Scotland.
Enter your details below to download your own copy of the White Paper.
(we will not share your details with anyone else but we may contact you for your feedback about the white paper and seek your views for future editions)