Qualifications to Help Young People in Scotland Achieve their Goals
The Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) has published a new guide to its qualifications in Scotland. This guide contains all the information you need to know about the SQA qualifications available to help young people progress on their individual learning journeys; whether they are preparing for training, employment, college or university.
This wide range of qualifications includes:
– National Qualifications, including Skills for Work Courses
– Wider Achievement Awards, including awards in Employability, Steps to Work and Personal Development
– Qualifications for work, including Introduction to Workplace Skills and Certificate of Work Readiness
– Scottish Vocational Qualifications (SVQs)
– Professional Development Awards
– Higher National (HN) Qualifications
SQA’s qualifications are designed in partnership with industry experts to ensure that learners gain the skills and experience needed in the workplace.
To find out more, download SQA’s Guide to Scottish Qualifications by clicking here
443 total views, 2 today