Welcome to Employers and RecruitersThank you for investing in Scotland’s young people.
Apprenticeships in Scotland is a candidate attraction and recruitment service specialising in 16-24 year olds in Scotland. We started in 2009 and are Scotland’s leading advertising channel for youth opportunities. Unlike other job sites, we have a unique and specific audience who are only looking for ‘Apprenticeships in Scotland’. We make use of our trusted digital distribution to schools, colleges and career centres and outrank all other major job boards for ‘Apprenticeships in Scotland’.
Ready to Recruit an Apprentice?
Looking one apprentice in one location? Login or create an account to make a single listing for £100 for 30 days. Need advice on attracting candidates, recruitment, advertising or help in setting up an Apprenticeship in your workplace? Call the team on 01334 844860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job seeker subscriber account
New recruiter account
Existing recruiter account
About Apprenticeships in Scotland
Apprenticeships in Scotland is Scotland’s national vacancy handling service for youth opportunities. We started in 2009 as a web clever social enterprise project run by young people and with the help of the Scottish careers, education and training community we have grown to become Scotland's leading recruitment service for Apprenticeships and Early Careers.
New Job Listings
Popular Jobs Today
- Engineering Apprenticeship (45 views)
- IT Helpdesk Apprentice (21 views)
- IT Modern Apprentice (21 views)
- Engineering Apprenticeship (20 views)
- Customer Service - Modern Apprenticeship (GLASGOW, EDINBURGH, PERTH, ABERDEEN & INVERNESS) (19 views)
- Cloud Services Engineer Apprentice (18 views)
- IT Administrator Apprentice (18 views)
- KPMG Audit School and College Leaver Programme - Edinburgh (18 views)
- IT Digital Applications Apprentice - Client Security (17 views)
- Cyber Security Apprentice (15 views)