Apprenticeship Web Support and Digital Marketing Apprentice
Web Support and Digital Marketing Apprentice
Salary: £150.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-06-20
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014719
The company are expanding and are looking for a Digital Marketing and Web Developer Apprentice to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
You will be working for a leading online marketing and retail business who manage software as a service product and gift delivery programmes for over 500 leading Hotels & Restaurants in the UK & Ireland. Their portfolio of Michelin Star restaurants and 5 Star Hotels expect the very best service from them, so they are looking for the very best person to join their team
- Email and Skype communication with customers & management
- Customer Service & Software Support
- Advertise & Promote clients using social media channels
- Manage all of the Social Media Platforms across the business
- Software integration, testing & bug maintenance
- Working with MS Access customer database
- Design & maintenance of new and existing web pages, working with graphics
- (font & style changes)
- Making demo systems and updating existing voucher systems
- Full training in all areas will be provided.
Current skills should include:
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- MS Office applications (Access, etc.)
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Some knowledge of HTML/Styling Sheets (css etc.)
- CMS Platforms (WordPress, etc.)
- Graphic Editors (Adobe Photoshop)
The successful candidate will be expected to attend work punctually, have a desire to progress , a good attitude and be able to work on their own initiative.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
- 20 Days Annual Holidays + Bank Holidays
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
133 total views, 1 today