Apprenticeship Web Development Apprentice
Web Development Apprentice
Salary: £170.10 per week
Closing Date: 2018-08-08
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015168
This is a very stylish Marketing Agency based in Glasgow city centre.
An exciting opportunity is now available for the right person to join a growing company in a competitive industry. The organisation is perfect for someone who is hoping to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
They are looking for someone who is creative, can use their own initiative whilst fitting in with the team and can work towards company objectives.
Responsibilities and duties
- Front and/or back end development
- Managing current projects
- Managing Website Hosting
- Website Analysis & Report Generation
- Securing & updating websites
- Undergoing QA Training with respect to Software and Web Development
The successful candidate will work with an experienced mentor who will supervise their development alongside an Assessor from QA Apprenticeships.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and maturity
- Join in with team discussions
5 National 5s
Monday to Friday,
9:00am to 5:00pm
£170 per week
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
91 total views, 6 today