Apprenticeship Web Administrator Apprentice
Web Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £163.45 – £230.65 per week
Closing Date: 2017-12-18
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013032
A multi award winning company.
With an emphasis on developing their staff, this is a great opportunity for a young ambitious person to start their career with an amazing company.
The role primarily focuses on providing the admin support to the sales and web team to ensure the successful sales of holidays to clients.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Support the business to meet the required financial management and reporting standards
- Support Sales invoice process through online systems
- Creating and maintaining web filing systems
- Support of the purchase process for stationary and marketing materials
- All general administration processes
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer- based information
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Arranging in-house and external events
- Reception duties including answering telephone call and mail distribution
- Arranging travel and accommodation for staff
- To identify personal training and development needs
Qualities / essential requirements:
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills to both verbal and written
- Interest in IT
A minimum of 5 National 5’s and if possible an Admin related qualification
- Working week – 35 hours per week, shift patterns, working 5 days out of 7
- Salary – £8,500 – £12,000 per annum – Meets National Minimum wage for Age of successful candidate
Career progression, higher salary, opportunity to develop skills further.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
228 total views, 4 today