Apprenticeship Web Admin Assistant Apprentice
Web Admin Assistant Apprentice
Salary: £234.50 per week
Closing Date: 2017-04-04
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010022
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A multi award winning company.
With an emphasis on developing their staff, this is a great opportunity for a young ambitious person to start their career with an amazing company.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be…
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Supporting the company to meet the required financial management and reporting standards
- Supporting sales invoice process through online systems
- Creating and maintaining web filing systems
- Supporting the purchase process for stationary and marketing materials
- Dealing with all general administration processes
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Arranging in-house and external events
- Dealing with Reception duties including: answering telephone call and distributing mail
- Arranging travel and accommodation for staff
- Identifying personal Training and Development needs
Your training…Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply…
The ideal candidate will be…
- Organised, ambitious, reliable and will be able to multi-task
- Someone with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Someone with a strong interest in IT
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information…
Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week- 9- 5pm – shift patterns 5 days out of 7
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship…
You will have the opportunity to gain career progression, a higher salary and the opportunity to develop your skills further.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
248 total views, 3 today