Apprenticeship UK Information Systems Apprenticeship
UK Information Systems Apprenticeship
You will gain experience in a number of Software Engineering areas, which may include Testing, Automation, Technical Analysis, Operational Support and Development. These teams provide Technical solutions and services to all our Contact Centre and Engineer communities as well as maintaining the systems required to support various online and interactive services provided to Sky’s 11 million UK customer base.
What we look for:
- A passion for technology and Sky’s business
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Able and motivated to learn quickly in this fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Ability to problem-solve and think logically
- Confident, personable and adaptable
- A minimum of 5 Standards 1-3 (including in English and Maths). For certain roles, we’re looking for people with a strong maths background so Highers in Maths is highly desirable.
Happy to talk flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
114 total views, 2 today