Apprenticeship Trainee Sales Administrator
Trainee Sales Administrator
Town: East Kilbride
Salary: £157.50 – £221.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-08-20
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015280
You will work within a friendly team learning to support our business through the various administration services we provide. You will be given full training and gain exposure to the numerous functions of our group.
- Help contribute towards the team’s daily workload
- Process invoices
- Maintain, create and make changes in company databases
- Admin tasks within the Sales process.
- Continuously develop to be able to maintain a high consistent quality of work
- General Admin duties
- Basic Admin IT & System tasks.
- Communicate in a confidential, professional and appropriate manner
- Continually develop personal skills and knowledge
- Strong Communication skills -both verbal and written
- Ability to work well in a team as well as to own initiative
- Willingness to learn new things
- Strong numeracy skills
- Good attention to detail
- IT Skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages; word, excel.
- Good organisational & planning skills
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
- £8190 – £11505
- Career development
- Higher salary upon completion of apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
133 total views, 2 today