Apprenticeship Trainee Marketing Apprentice
Trainee Marketing Apprentice
Salary: £182.62 – £250.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-01-03
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013189
We are a company who partners with the Marine & Oil & Gas industries providing valuable services across the industry. Providing a young person the opportunity to develop their marketing career within a supportive environment.
We are looking for ambitious individuals to undertake a Marketing Apprenticeship.
Candidates should be creative, strong communicators. Having an interest in new technologies would also be beneficial.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Assisting senior staff with the creation of marketing and web content and posting same online
- Assisting senior staff with the creation of digital images using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Assisting senior staff with the creation of digital images and animations using 3D content produced in our technical department and Cinema4D rendering and visualization tools
- Assisting senior staff with the implementation of marketing campaigns via email, social media, paid advertising, website landing pages and direct mail
- Assisting senior staff with the analysing of the effectiveness of campaigns being run (delivery on outcomes against pre agreed metrics)
- Assisting in updating internal work instructions relating to the areas of marketing content creation
- Providing regular updates on your work to your line manager
- Ensuring that company QA requirements are met at all times
- Ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are followed at all times
- Any other tasks or duties outside your normal work as the Company may reasonably require
- Strong communication skills- both verbal and written
- Creative and familiar with adobe creative suite
- Hard working
- Ability to follow instruction and direction.
- Willingness to learn new skills and an appetite for absorbing and testing different techniques and approaches to marketing niche products
- Having any exposure to marketing via School, Young Enterprise or work experience would be advantageous but not a must
Strong grades in English at National 5/Higher level
Working week – 37.5hrs per week
- Career progression,
- Higher salary
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
180 total views, 4 today