Apprenticeship Trainee Legal Secretary Apprentice
Trainee Legal Secretary Apprentice
Salary: £192.15 per week
Closing Date: 2017-10-16
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00012170
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident team player to join this established and well known firm of solicitors.
The client is a firm of solicitors with over 30 years’ experience, delivering a supportive and expert service to our clients.
They offer a range of legal services that are tailored to meet your particular needs and situation. Our solicitors are passionate about delivering a personal, first class service.
A well established solicitors firm are looking to add another apprentice to their team. Working within a team of legal secretaries, your role as a trainee legal secretarial apprentice will be to support them and the wider team in all administrative tasks, and to be trained up on conveyancing practice.
The Apprentice will be working for a well established solicitors firm who provide private client legal advise as well as legal advise on residential property purchases and sales
- Answering incoming calls, dealing with any enquiries regarding properties for sale, taking detailed messages
- Typing of daily correspondence and preparing documentation
- Working on large document requiring amendments
- Typing up legal documents using in-house templates
- Audio typing
- Learning about conveyancing – residential property purchases and sales to provide general assistance to the fee earners within the firm
- General administration including the opening and closing of files
- Assisting with diary management for partners when required
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Legal Secretarial Apprentice to learn all aspects of conveyancing. To be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have first rate verbal and written communication skills and it would be of benefit it you had Higher English.
We are also looking for someone who is highly organized, numerate and can work well as part of a team.
Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Daily working hours: 9am – 5:00pm , Monday to Friday
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
187 total views, 5 today