Apprenticeship Technology Apprenticeship
RBS is an exciting place to work. We believe there is a right way to do business and we’ve created a fair, open and honest culture that will value your passions and help you achieve your full potential. Everyday you’ll be helping us to create a better, more dynamic bank for our customers.
We want you to make a real contribution to RBS. And we’ll give you all the tools and support you need to meet the challenge. You can look forward to early responsibility, exposure across different business areas, exceptional training, and the chance to develop skills that will shape the rest of your career.
- Joining our cutting-edge Technology function, you’ll be taking the first step into a long and fulfilling career
- You’ll enjoy a great deal of variety, contributing to several projects that aim to improve the customer journey
- Part of our growing community of apprentices, you’ll benefit from a supportive and collaborative working environment, and gain a fantastic insight into how the bank operates
- Researching, collating and analysing data, keeping an eye out for any areas that we can improve
- Working alongside a team of specialists, responsible for maintaining the bank’s key organisational processes and operating systems
- Identifying any potential risks across our systems, and mitigating their impact
- Making sure we always meet our regulatory obligations
Who should Apply…
We’re looking for highly organised people with the drive and enthusiasm to continually develop their skills and knowledge. You’ll have an analytical mind set and be proficient with problem solving. The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
Training available for the IT Systems and Networking Apprentice:
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment covering: Operating systems, Server administration, Customer support, Networking and Security. You will gain a Diploma for Information Technology & Telecommunications Professionals SCQF Level 6 plus MCP in Windows 7/8 Configuration and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in IT.
Salary and benefits:
We’ll start you on a competitive and flexible reward package of £19,744 and you’ll work towards a Diploma in SQCF Business and Administration level 6.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
1310 total views, 5 today