Apprenticeship Technical Administrator & PA Apprentice
Technical Administrator & PA Apprentice
Salary: £250.12 per week
Closing Date: 2018-08-03
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014541
Technical Administrator & PA Apprentice is a new role within an established IT support company. To support the growth of the business, a new position is available to an enthusiastic, organised and ambitious person seeking to develop a career as Technical Administrator & PA.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to begin their career within a ambitious company with a passion for IT and technology. The role will allow the successful applicant to complete a Digital Applications Level 6 Apprenticeship.
- Contract Administration, monitoring client contracts and actioning any changes.
- Managing Documentation within standardised templates within communications and processes.
- Document Management
- Manage the Template Library of Standard Emails/Process/Documents
- Registering new clients and setting up accounts
- Processing client and 3rd party order and supplier information.
- Travel bookings for technical team
- PA duties to MD
- Note taking in meetings
- Diary management
- Calls and emails
- An efficient and self motivated person with an eye for detail will thrive in this role.
- You will be a good communicator both verbally and written.
- Working under pressure should not be an issue and you should have an understanding of time management and working to deadlines.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri
- 8.30am – 5.30am
- Salary review after 6 months probation is completed.
- The company provides an extensive benefits package that includes work/life balance options, flexible working hours, company contributed pension scheme and performance related bonus scheme.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
470 total views, 2 today