Apprenticeship Software Developer Apprentice
Software Developer Apprentice
Salary: £225.00 per week
Closing Date: 2017-07-11
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011089
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A global company where you will have excellent opportunity to learn and progress.
The role is in an IT and engineering environment, with great support available for the right candidate who has a passion and genuine enthusiasm for software.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Responsibilities of the Software Developer Apprentice:
- Support a number of Software packages and get to learn how they work
- Liaise with other aspects of the business such as to gather requirements and ensure support is being provided.
- Work on Data modelling using Excel and Microsoft BI tools
- Using SQL and the knowledge you are learning to assist users within Oracle Applications
- Work with Exciting new developments such as VR
- There will also be an element of Basic Hardware support
Requirements of the Software Developer Apprentice:
- You must be eligible to work with the UK
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Confidence, self-motivation and a strong work ethic
- Good basic IT skills and an interest in developing these skills
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of basic IT practices
Salary & Working Hours:
- £11,700 per annum
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 16:00
How to Apply
230 total views, 4 today