Apprenticeship Service Support Administrator Apprentice
Service Support Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £151.88 per week
Closing Date: 2017-06-21
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010861
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don’t delay!
You will be working for…
A brilliant organisation and have the opportunity for a energetic and determined individual to start their apprenticeship career with a further education body based in the West of Scotland.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Responsibilities of the Service Support Administrator Apprentice:
- Learn aspects of administrative assistant duties and activities with relate to a business support function such as arranging meetings, arranging room bookings and catering for the team.
- Learn how to assist with day to day communication within the department including first contact enquiries by telephone, email and in person to the ITDS Service Support Office, learning ways of dissemination of information to colleagues and maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Learn how to effectively utilise various software packages and computerised systems to support the demands of the team’s day to day business.
- Learn aspects of a wide range of IT Procurement activities including ordering of IT equipment, software, and goods for the department.
- Learn to utilise the departments inventory management and asset recording systems
- Learn other financial matters of the department such as departmental expenditure and invoicing relating to the departments ordering process
- Learn and acknowledge the specialist support involved in maintaining and charging for the landlines, mobiles, Smartphone and data devices held across the university
- Learn of the department’s compliance with UWS Health and Safety processes
Requirements of the Service Support Administrator Apprentice:
- Awareness of Microsoft applications
- Good communication skills
- Organisational skills with the ability to be pro-active in planning forward
- Able to work to deadlines
- Understanding of how to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Flexible approach to work
- Good customer service focus
Salary and Benefits:
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with 1 hour lunch break
How to Apply
138 total views, 3 today