Apprenticeship Service Desk Agent Apprentice
Service Desk Agent Apprentice
Salary: £150.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-04-25
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014136
One of the UK’s leading IT support companies is looking for a hardworking and motivated individual with a passion for IT to work within their busy service desk department.
One of the UK’s leading IT companies, trusted by thousands of businesses across a wide variety of industries. They are experienced specialists across all areas of technology from infrastructure to telecoms, ERP to Office 365, business intelligence to SharePoint. With 6 regional offices nationwide they provide a professional local IT service covering IT infrastructure, business software, server support & security, telecoms, broadband, virtualisation, cloud computing, data cabling and wireless systems.
Working as part of the technical helpdesk team you will be required to respond to and resolve basic technical support queries via telephone and remote access within TSGs standard SLA’s. Duties include: –
- Responding to / resolving basic technical support queries via telephone and remote access
- Call management / prioritisation to ensure service levels are met with the assistance of the Technical Helpdesk Team Leader
- Basic Problem analysis and investigation work
- Keeping up to date with the latest software and technology
- Promoting continuous improvement and best practice within the department
- Strong Interest in IT
- Good problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communications skills-both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn learn new technologies as they emerge
- Willingness to gain and improve your qualifications levels as new accreditations are released
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri
- 9am – 5.30pm
- Salary increase in 2nd year of apprenticeship.
- Opportunity to gain further technical qualifications
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
200 total views, 7 today