Apprenticeship SEO Marketing Specialist Apprentice
SEO Marketing Specialist Apprentice
Salary: £225.00 per week
Closing Date: 2017-07-26
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011247
We’re a dress down culture of learning, adapting and taking initiative, trying to continually push our knowledge and skill sets in an ever changing digital landscape.
As we grow the dynamic of the team the culture will evolve in its own organic way, so your personality will feed into and help shape that.
We recently got new offices in Glasgow City Centre and are establishing new relationships with other digital agencies to expand our service offerings to them.
We’re aiming to at least double the growth of the company over the next 12 months with your contributions helping us to achieve that goal.
The SEO Specialist Apprentice will be responsible for assisting (and taking charge once enough experience is gained) in analysing client business goals, and devising on going SEO campaigns to achieve those objectives.
Campaign planning will include from identifying marketing demand, assessing user flow and optimisation, to reporting on the campaign progress.
This is a great opportunity for someone to get experience in SEO from the ground up and gain an understanding of its commercial value in providing real world return on investment.
Successful candidates will be assigned client accounts under the supervision of our SEO Team Leader so that candidates can become familiar and get to know their own accounts and niches.
• Assist in client account management
• Goal orientated Keyword Research
• Translate client business concerns and goals into a SEO strategy
• Analyse customer behaviour and trends
• Assessing traffic and conversion quality for client key audiences
• Identify existing/potential concerns for achieving client goals
• Provide insight into customer behaviour and motive
• Recommend improvements to customer sites to help achieve goals
• An understanding for the need of SEO best practice and tactics
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Knowledge of keyword research
• Good organisation skills and be willing to learn
• Ability to use website analytics data to derive trends and business insights
• High attention to detail with problem solving skills
• Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
• A good understanding of SEO placement and impact on business ROI.
- 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
- You will work 37.5 hours per week
- 9am to 5:30pm (7.5 hours a day paid – 30 min lunch & 2 x 15 min unpaid breaks)
Benefits/ Other Important Information
- Due to Funding Requirements, candidates must be aged 16-19 and live within the Glasgow City Postcode Boundary
- After the first 6 months we will have a quarterly assessment for a bonus to recognise achievements
- We will also look to implement perks for staff in the next 6-12 months, we want the staff involved in that process to make sure what is implemented is both wanted and useful to everyone
- At the end of the apprenticeship should you perform well and earn a permanent job offer then there will be a salary boost, which will be negotiated at the time
How to Apply
220 total views, 4 today